Pyongyang, April 1 (KCNA) -- Following are major news items and articles in leading newspapers of the DPRK on Saturday:
- An article deals with the proud history of the development of the National Aerospace Development Administration (NADA) shining under the wise leadership.
- Posters for the 8th April Spring People's Art Festival were produced.
- Successes were made in different sectors of the national economy.
- The 2023 Spring National Footwear Exhibition closed.
- The damage by COVID-19 is unabated worldwide.
- An article stresses the need for officials of the light industry to become the eldest sisters of the people by easing the heavy burdens of the Party with practical change and development in the consumer goods production.
- Instructions for measuring students for uniforms, reflective of the benevolence of the Party, were sent to all schools across the country.
- A short course for chairpersons of the city and county youth league committees took place.
- An article is dedicated to the 10th anniversary of the adoption of the law on the Kumsusan Palace of the Sun.
- Another article discloses the crimes of the Japanese imperialists, who enacted "the National Mobilization Law" on April 1, 1938 to make Korea their logistic base in realizing aggressive war and inflicted misfortune and pain on the Korean people. -0-www.kcna.kp (Juche112.4.1.)