Pyongyang, June 10 (KCNA) -- Following are major news items and articles in leading newspapers of the DPRK on Saturday:
- Successes were made in different sectors of the national economy.
- The 2023 national sports contest of orphans took place.
- Steps were taken to strengthen the anti-epidemic work in different parts of the country.
- The Russian ambassador to the DPRK hosted a reception on the occasion of the national day of Russia.
- An article says that the June 10th Independence Movement was an eruption of the Korean people pent-up resentment against the Japanese imperialists' colonial rule.
- An editorial stresses the need to further enhance the role of the Party organizations in the countryside.
- Work for coping with disastrous weather has been strengthened.
- An article says that people's cheers for the Workers' Party are heard in new streets and houses, an epitome of socialist civilization, built one after another across the country.
- An article says that the anti-Japanese revolutionary fighters were the first generation of the revolution who took the lead in carrying out the operational plan of the Supreme Headquarters during the last Fatherland Liberation War. -0-www.kcna.kp (Juche112.6.10.)