Pyongyang, March 24 (KCNA) -- The following are major news items and articles in leading newspapers of the DPRK Friday.
- There were an important weapon test and a firing drill for strategic purpose (photos accompanied).
- The respected Comrade
- Young people across the country held meetings to vow to annihilate the U.S. imperialists and the south Korean puppet group of traitors.
- There was a regular meeting of the National Non-permanent Space Science and Technology Committee.
- Achievements have been made in different economic sectors.
- Worldwide pandemic still harasses the people.
- The North Phyongan Provincial Designing Institute marked its 70th founding anniversary with a meeting.
- There was a forum of speeches on virtuous and good deeds for society, the collective and comrades by trade union officials and members at ministries and national institutions.
- University graduates in Nampho City volunteered to work on island villages and at the site of building a new street in the capital city. -0-www.kcna.kp (Juche112.3.24.)